Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Days....



They are crazy busy or what? I don't know which way I'm going and I have four kids that are saying "Mom" every two minutes! I'm not complaining, but I sure don't find much time to stamp. And, when I do find a minute, it seems my MoJo went on Summer vacation.

So, this morning I just grabbed some things from my piles. Later today UPS brings me all my pre-order stuff from SU!, so hopefully some new colors and toys will kick my MoJo back home to me.

The stamp is from eP by Stampendous... I just love Fluffles the cat. I bought this one awhile ago, and just haven't had time to play. I finally got the atyouSpica Glitter pens and I LOVE them. The snail shell is all glitterfied with the yellow one. I also used the orange for the center of the flowers. The big flower is from the Die Cut Blooms from Stampin'Up! The sentiment is from the High Hellos set from Lizzie Anne Designs.

The Recipe:

Stamps: High Hellos (Lizzie Anne Designs), Snail Fluffles (Stampendous)
Paper: Prism Classic Yellow, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Real Red, Summer Picnic Designer Paper.
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Die Cut Blooms, Round Scallop Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Nesties, Crafter's Tool Kit, Circle Punch, atyouSpica Glitter Pens, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Gingham Ribbon, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Hope you are all having a great summer. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to try and be better about posting more. Hopefully I will catch up soon. See ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

me said...

Beautiful card,
Love the cat stamp :)

Kim Ross said...

This is SUCH a cute card!! I'm a big Fluffle-fan too! The big flower is totally happy & happenin'. TTYS! :)

Libby Hickson said...

So cute, love that flower!

Merlie said...

I always love your work! with mojo or no mojo.

Alex said...

Too cute - I love that cat, and the colors are fabulous! So, this is what it looks like when mojo leaves huh??? Well, then I want mine to leave - LOL! It is really adorable! I know the feeling about hearing "mom" every five seconds, sometimes I want to change my name (but I would miss it if they didn't do it!)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex